Why vaccinate your child?
In years gone by, many children died or had long-term problems caused by diseases like polio, whooping cough and diphtheria. Children’s vaccinations are a way to stimulate your kid’s immune system to produce antibodies that fight against diseases.
Of course, childhood immunisation in New Zealand is not compulsory. But getting an immunisations does protect your young child at a very vulnerable time of life. Similarly, it also protects other people in the community who cannot be vaccinated, including even younger babies. Furthermore, you and your child are much more likely to get ill from being unvaccinated than from a vaccine. We support The Wellchild Programme in starting childhood vaccinations at 6 weeks old.
What is the NZ immunisation schedule for your child?
- Immunisations at 6 weeks, 3 months, 5 months, one year, 15 months and 4 years.
- The full schedule covers pneumococcal disease, rotavirus, chickenpox, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, hepatitis B and haemophilus influenzae type b.
- Childhood vaccinations on this schedule are free in New Zealand for all children.
- Pregnant women can also get influenza and tetanus/pertussis immunisations to protect unborn children. Generally, the Flu vaccine is given annually before winter.
- Medical certifications for demonstrating vaccinations go into your Well Child Tamariki Ora book, so please bring it with you. It’s possible your child may need their record at some point for some activities.
Vaccination tips for your child
- Bring along your baby’s favourite toy or book as a distraction.
- Breastfeeding can be comforting for babies during or after an immunisation, so if you would like privacy to breastfeed, just let us know.
- Talk to you baby or child and cuddle them through the vaccination process. Also, try to stay calm yourself – your child looks to you for comfort.
- Speak to our friendly nurses about any concerns – they’ve done this many times.
- Chat to us about other vaccines like the Covid-19 vaccine for over 5s.
- Furthermore, if you have any questions just ask us for immunisation advisory through the medical centre.
如您想在我们的诊所注册，您先需要填写我们初级卫生保健机构（Primary Health Organisation，简称 PHO）的注册表格。这是新西兰卫生部的规定。您还需要身份和资格 证明：
- 其它国家的护照与永久居民签证、居民签证、或 24 个月以上的工作签证
|0-13 岁||-||15 分钟|
|13 至 17 岁||-||15 分钟|
|18 至 39 岁||15 分钟|
|40 岁或以上||15 分钟|
* 注：如果您患有长期疾病，请预约 30 分钟。
您在首次会诊后便能使用您的 MyIndici 患者平台。
请在会诊后尽快支付诊费。没有付清的款项每月将会有 $10 额外行政费用。
MyIndici 患者平台是一个可以让病人看到自己的健康资讯的安全网站。如果您想开通您的患者平台，请致电诊所 (09) 265 1325 或电邮至 firstname.lastname@example.org。
14-17 years $14
18+ years $16
我们诊所的办公时间是周一至周五，上午 8:30 至下午 5:00。
在办公室见外请前往 East Care 急诊中心，260号 Botany Road, Golfland, Auckland 2013。
电话：(09) 277 1516
Under 14 Years - Free 14 - 17 years - $14 18 years & over - $16