2. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect certain personal information from you and other website users, which may include:
- information that you provide us with, such as if you voluntarily register with us or any other party on or through this Website (where there is a registration function enabled on the Website)
- information collected by us through your activity on this website, such as, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, your name, address, contact details and other individual website user behaviour
- aggregated data, which measures traffic to our website but does not relate to you personally
3. Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- processing any online transactions on the Website (if this function is enabled on the Website)
- to assist in dealing with any requests or enquiries together with other customer care related activities
- to provide further information to you about other services that we consider to be of interest to you
- internal research and training our staff and maintaining our systems
- for any future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes
- to improve our Website and for the development of new products and services
- for general business purposes of Ormiston Medical and the Health Improvement Group Limited group of clinics
4. Sharing of Personal Information
There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties, which may include, but not be limited to:
- our suppliers, whose products and services support our products and services
- relevant law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or governmental agencies
5. Protection of Personal Information
At Ormiston Medical, we take security very seriously and we have in place appropriate systems to minimise the likelihood of unauthorised access to any personal information that we collect or hold.
While Ormiston Medical makes every endeavour to protect your personal information, no use of the internet is 100% secure. Consequently, Ormiston Medical does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or that we collect from you. Ormiston Medical will not be responsible for any consequent events arising from unauthorised access of the information provided by you or collected from you.
6. Access to and Updating Your Personal Information
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer hard drive when you use our Website. Cookies are widely used on most major websites. Where a Cookie does not identify you or your business personally, it will recognise your computer at a later time. It cannot read your hard disk or perform any commands on your computer. We may use the information generated by Cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from our Website
- target Website content or accurately market towards specific types of Website users
- assess the effectiveness of our marketing
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Users choosing not to accept the Cookies may not be able to access certain pages as a result.
The Website will provide links and passes to third party sites from time to time. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within our control and so we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of those third parties. We recommend that you should review the privacy statements and other terms attaching to those sites to understand how they collect, use and share personal information.